Monday, May 10, 2010

Hurricane Ridge 5/8/10








Elijah, Jared, and myself went to hurricane ridge on saturday. Good times. We got hit on while buying sausage mcmuffins in Sequim. It was rad. Suprised Elijah or Jared didn't have sex with the girl. We arrived at hurricane ridge at noon and played in the snow till 6pm. T'was fun.




We slid around and played in the snow all day.



Jared likes to fly...



We built a jump with 20-25ft~ish gap to perfect transition, but it was hard to get enough speed. I cleared it twice though, I was stoked. Once Jared got dead too many times we moved over to a cornice zone and jumped off a whole bunch of stuff. Landed some bs 3's, I do not <3 my lack of style on rotations however. Also, tried some nicolas mueller butter revert cornice drip things. Fun Fun...

I Like to fly...



Ended the day dropping a pretty big ass cliff, byah! The cliff and random other footage is in the video below...



PS... I get my contourHD back in the mail on friday, and I am going to hurricane ridge again on sunday. Stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment