Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hurricane Ridge Redux 3/20/10


Today was the fun.

I am home for sprang brizeak and I decided to hit up hurricane ridge with some amigos aka brian and ben.

West facing snow generally sucked and was crusty till like noon, south and east facing slopes were the corny goodness, and north facing slopes had snow that resembled powder. What ze?

Anyways...it was an enjoyable day. Jumped off of a lot of stuff, dropped down the backside and had friends switch off shuttling the car back and forth from there, and rode the poma lift quite a bit. Even hit up the "race" course at the end of the day and did it bordercross stylez with my amigo and we destroyed eachother at the bottom...good times.

I really wanna ride hurricane ridge on a full on pow day, it would be soooo much fun.

Here are some "film screen grabs" and some random pikz from the day...

(im saving my video for later)

I like to fly


Apparently so does Brian...


Started to get cloudy at the end of the day


ze backside


ze backside again

No comments:

Post a Comment